Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Monday

I got a rush of creativity last week. I think it was because I only worked one day and wanted to avoid cleaning something ;-) I continue to use scraps only - It seems like there is a never ending supply of theses. I have just about run out of pieces big enough to make standard cards, so I may make a few fronts just to display or postcards.

I am anxious to read all the blogs with convention stories - I am a wee bit jealous that I couldn't go! Maybe next year :-)

On to the card :

Stamps : Baroque Motifs, Canvas (can't see it here but it is on the chocolate chip piece) Heartfelt Thanks
CS : Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Craft, Purely Pomegranate
Ink : Sahara Sand, Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip
Other : Dazzling Diamonds

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for your blog help. I will try that! I think maybe I tried to create my second blog without being logged in to Stampinsars. Hmmm.... I knew it had to be possible because so many people (including you :) have more than one blog listed. Thanks again!