Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Marie's Sketch Challenge #1

Today I decided that I must start using some of my scraps - especially as my office will be moved to soon to make way for our next baby(16 weeks to go). Less space = less stuff. So my rule to self was I could not use any full size sheets - or cut off the roll for any ribbon. That was my challenge to myself - Marie's challenge was to use our favorite stamp set and the layout she sketched(see side for link to Marie's blog).

I have begun a love affair with Baroque Motifs - so I thought I'd use that one - then I forced myself to use Green Galore card stock - I think it is fairly well documented by now that I have a difficult time with most colours in the Bold Brights family ;-)


Card Stock - Green Galore, Soft Sky, River Rock, Whisper White
Ink - Soft Sky, River Rock, Green Galore(put on stamp with blender pen - so it isn't too bright)
White Grosgrain ribbon, silver brad, the scan didn't pick it up but there are microbeads and dazzling diamond glitter on there too!

The last few cards have scanned but details or colour seem to be wrong - note to self - have hubby work magic on scanner!


1 comment:

MarieK said...

Beautiful card! It must be very sparkly in real life.

Thanks for playing along with me this week!