Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Captain Crafter Challenge #18

Due to the intense heat around here this week - spending time in the office was impossible. I managed to get this card done early in the week but couldn't face the computer in 42 degrees(aka 108 for the US crew) to post it!

I have to say that More Mustard is not a favourite of mine and it took some digging to even find a piece. The first attempt I was not happy with so I tried again. Still not loving these cards but they are growing on me. It also got me out of my comfort zone so extra points to Captain Crafter again this week.

I don't have the paper piercer - so didn't use that but otherwise I am all in!


The First Attempt
Stamp Set : Double Line Doodles
CC - Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, More Mustard, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, More Mustard, Black Stazon
Accessories - Soft Subtles button, linen thread, silver brad, certainly celery ribbon
* Although you can't see it - the petals of the flower are alternating between Soft Sky and More Mustard(done using a blender pen)


The Second Attempt
Stamp Set : Unfrogettable, Canvas, Ittybitty backgrounds
CC - Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, More Mustard, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Black Stazon
Accessories - Silver brads, certainly celery ribbon, blender pen to colour in frog
*Again - you can't really see it but the soft sky is stamped with Ittybitty backgrounds



No comments: