Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Captain Crafter Challenge #21

I started this card with delusions of grandeur! Nothing went right. I really dislike the card actually hence the second one - that happens to be in Splitcoast colour challenge from this week.

First Attempt


Stamp Sets - Baroque Motifs, Carte Postale
CS - So saffron, always artichoke, perfect plum Chocolate chip, whisper white
Ink - Chocolate chip, always artichoke, versa mark
Chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, silver embossing power.

Second Attempt

Stamp Sets - a wheel - I can't remember the name(comes in the starter set - I'll have to look it up), pick a petal, three for you punch box,
CS - Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa
Ink - Versa Mark, Bashful Blue, Black Stazon
Silver Brads, Dazzling Diamonds (that is now all over my scanner!)

I can't seem to put my cards in the scanner straight - sorry - they are not crooked in real life. I am working like crazy this week so sadly no creativity to spare! I hope to relax this weekend and get some back!

No comments: