Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I haven't gotten any stamping done this week yet - so I pulled this one out to share.It is also my header on my blog. I cased the colours(I had a different pink in the scrap pile so I used that) from Stamp Crazy- which is great blog! I could search through her demos for hours! And it is all organized by stamp sets! Anyway my hubby has ordered me off the computer and to bed (see my regular blog for more on that).



Stamps : Pick a Petal, Polka Dot & Paisley
CS : Only Orange, pink passion, whisper white
Ink : Only Orange, pink passion
Microbeads

1 comment:

Sarah said...

great card! I love the colours you used, and isn't this set awesome!?! I love it!