Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Monday, August 13, 2007

The creative juices are back!

Okay - so I have reved up my card making engines again!

First Up - I tried last weeks sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. I don't know why but I have never done these. Uploading it was another story - I can't get it to let me post a thing - Tonight I am feeling rather hormonal (being pregnant and all) and nearly threw the computer out the window in frustration. So perhaps tomorrow I'll investigate further in the mean time the 3 or 4 people who visit here will be the only ones viewing it ;-)

I picked the colours here as they were the first 3 I grabbed from my scrap drawer - I looked down and went "ohhhhh - I like!" Therefore the colour choice before you! I love it when that happens!


CS : Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke
Ink : Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Black StazOn
Stamps : Unfrogettable, Canvas
Silver Brads, Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon

#2 Happy Birthday to my Father In Law, Also since I water coloured the truck it can count as Captain Crafter's Challenge #22.

CS: Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi
Ink : Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Sets : Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Canvas, Loads of Love
Silver Brad

Last but not least - a card for Baby Caleb. Who is such a miracle. We are so glad he is doing so well and now at home!

CS : Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou, Whisper White
Ink : Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke
Stamps : Letter Press alphabet, Bundle of Joy
Dazzling Diamonds, Certainly Celery grosgrain.

No comments: