Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Friday, September 21, 2007

It arrived

I got my last order so fast! I placed the order on Monday night - and here it is Friday night and I come home from work and it is sitting on my door step! Inside is the new scallop punch! I am drooling while I look at it - but I am exhausted so it will have to wait until tomorrow to get taken out. My hubby has to work tomorrow - putting in a little overtime as his company fired a guy earlier in the week and now there is too much work and not enough time ;-) So I'll see if I can stamp with a two year old crawling onto my desk ;-)

Earlier this week I had another order come in - and I happened to be at the kitchen window and see the UPS truck arrive. I went to the front door and got there before he rang the door bell. I just didn't want him to put the box on the ground as at 33 weeks pregnant bending over isn't the easiest thing to do anymore. I think I freaked him out though - I have officially become one of the crazy Stampin Up ladies that stalks the UPS driver ;-) LOL!

No comments: