Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Artistic Avenger Challenge

I had a few spare minutes today - and I was avoiding cleaning the office so I decided better late than never and did this challenge. I also have a fall/winter swap coming up so I thought I would try and get myself in the mood by doing a fall card.

Card Stock : I have no idea - it got all jumbled up so it is either sage shadow or mellow moss for the green, chocolate chip, and really rust
Ink : Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Versa Mark
Stamps : Season by Season, Garden Silhouettes
Other : Rounded tab punch( I don't have the ovals yet), pastels, Chocolate grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Carrie Gaskin said...

Looks great and I love that you used a different punch. Way to go, girl!