Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Captain Crafter Challenge #23

Captain Crafter is back at it! I missed his challenges so I am glad he is feeling better.

CS : Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Gable Green
Ink : Lovely Lilac, Gable Green
Stamps : Pick a Petal, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Other : Accents and Elements - Build a Flower, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds
*One of the Build a Flower pieces I pressed into the Gable Green ink pad - as it was white.

This week I have been trying to prepare for a swap I am in -it has to be fall or winter themed. I got a new stamp set I am trying to work with but so far I am creating nothing but disasters. I also got a nasty sinus infection and leaning over hurts like crazy so stamping has been minimal lately - and what I plan in my head isn't turning out well on paper. I am trying to create a Christmas card that I can swap and also use as our family card this year. I got the Snow Burst set from the Holiday Mini and want to mimic the feel of the wrapping paper. So far I've gotten craft ink all over the place and nothing to show for it! If you know of any where for me to seek inspiration leave me a comment.

No comments: