Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Captain Crafter - Challenge #24

Loved this challenge. It had me stumped for a bit though - I need to buy some new stamps - hee hee. But instead I looked through my sets and decided that Little Pieces and Big Pieces rarely get used - but I really do like the sets. Artistic Avenger had a great post using these as well. Which renewed my love for these two sets. I also needed a Thank You card so I added a stamps from the Much Appreciated set.

CS: Groovy Guava, So Saffron, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink : So Saffron, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Black Staz On
Other stuff : Glitter, silver brad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this card! I have never tried captain crafter's challenges.....they look like a lot of fun. TFS