Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ready to Go

Still here , still pregnant ;-) Tomorrow night I have a card class so I have been spending all my spare time working on the cards for that - once it is over I'll post the last 2 cards.

I have also been trying to make baby announcements but so far have cut up a lot of paper and come up with nothing good! My office is in complete shambles as we haven't moved the office yet so there is a crib behind my desk now and piles of paper and supplies all over! I need a bit of mess to be creative but right now it is a little too much mess and kind of overwhelming! Hopefully I'll get another nesty afternoon this weekend and blitz through some of my supplies! Then get back here and post!

No comments: