Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm back...almost

I have not forgotten about this blog. I just have no creative juices it seems. I think this baby is sucking me dry of them! I have a few items to post - one being Marie's latest challenge - which has sent me into fits!

I have officially started my leave now so hopefully I'll get some cards made in the next few days. Please be patient with me and come back ;-)

In lieu of my own creativity I am posting my goodbye cake. One of the ladies I work(ed) with makes specialty cakes on the side. This is the purse cake she made as a surprise for me. Not only is it modeled after a favourite Louis Vuitton bag - it is chocolate cake and icing inside - yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is very well done! I am a cake decorating instructor, and do cakes on the side as well, so I can totally appreciate the talent here!