Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Monday, September 8, 2008

3D Design Challenge - One Sheet Box

Soooooo I finally got around to doing something - LOL

First up is this weeks challenge and secondly is my milk carton that never got posted on time!























I gotta give props to Carrie for the idea with the taffeta ribbon. She will be posting a how-to over on her blog. Extreme close up here for your viewing pleasure.























I love these milk cartons - I plan to give them to J-man's preschool teachers - filled with Purdy's of course.



7 comments:

Annette said...

These are both so cute! Great job!

Amy said...

great job - they are both too cute!!

Pamela Smerker said...

Very cute! Love the ribbons and pumpkins on the fall themed one sheet box. The milk carton is awesome as well! Thanks so much for playing with us at 3DDC!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Ej! Nice to have you playing this week at 3DDC. What can I say? I LOVE anything that uses Chocolate Chip and you've done a wonderful job.
~Carrie

Unknown said...

Adorable creations. I love that ribbon technique.

Camillae said...

Great job, Ej! I love these boxes...they are so beautiful.

thescrapmaster said...

Very cute!