Just so you know...

Unless otherwise noted - All the stamps and supplies used Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2008

Monday, February 25, 2008

Rub on Fun and a Man Card!
























Up first - I am in love with this Beyond Grey paper! I gave myself the challenge of using only neutral card stock in these two cards - so you have black, Basic Grey and Whisper White. Grey taffeta ribbon is my other new favourite. White 'just because' and black flowers are rub on from the Sale-A-Bration mini, as is the stamp set.

























More of the same here - but the stamp set is Embrace Life, and the Canvas BG stamp

2 comments:

Family Of Five said...

You are one talented girl! Do you sell your cards? You should start a business!

kristo said...

Oh yeah, I forgot you even had this blog! I will check here more often so you don't feel "lonely". heehee.
Awesome cards by the way! They look amazing!